Friday, December 07, 2007

Coudal Partners: Swap Meat


Yes, I've been swapped! I sent in a piece to Coudal a while back and yesterday I got a package in the mail containing a bunch of 7" records from Chicago's Hi-Ball Records Catalogue.
How does it work? Well basically, you send in something that you've been producing and selling yourself. If they like it, a few things can happen: 1. nothing. If you send something mass produced, etc it will probably go unnoticed. 2. You'll get swapped. So, they will send you something cool that another swapper has sent in. 3. You'll get swapped and featured on the site. 4. You'll get swapped, featured and commissioned to produce the item to be sold on the Coudal site. COOL! Check out : http://www.coudal.com/swapmeat/ for more info. I traded this.....



For this! Awesome! I spent all last night listening to the 9 records I got. And they are all pretty rad.

No comments: